This course replaces Planning 10 and is Mandatory for graduation. It is strongly recommended that students take this course in their grade 11 year.
Through the framework of Awareness, Exploration and Experience, this course provides opportunities for student to:
- Explore a wide range of post-secondary education and career options
- Develop financial literacy skills related to pursuing their education and career goals
- Research global perspectives, economical needs, labour markets
- Begin planning for their transition beyond secondary school
- Become self-directed individuals, who can set goals and effectively manage their graduation, personal health, career, and finances