Photography 11 is an introductory course where you learn the essentials of photography. No experience is required, and all grades are welcomed. Cameras can be provided! In this course you will learn the fundamentals of photography, covering such topics as:
- Understand how cameras actually work and learn how to properly use them,
- Develop the knowledge and skills to take compelling pictures,
- Learn how to creatively edit, manage and print images, using Capture One Pro and Adobe Photoshop,
- Explore famous and current amazing photographers,
- Fly drones, shoot and edit small videos, use of flash, webpages, and make photobooks,
- Learn what to look for and how to buy your first camera!
Students ultimately produce a portfolio for themselves, post-secondary applications or for potential photography gigs. If you want to learn and develop your ability to take great pictures and become a much stronger photographer, this course is for you! Check out more, at the official course page found here!
Note: If you have already taken Photography 10, we will either customize Photography 11 or suggest Photography 12!
Prerequisite: Have a simple desire to want to explore and learn photography.
© Photo Credit: L.v.S. (previous Photo 11 student)