This program builds on Career and Life Education and is intended to prepare students for a successful transition to life after secondary school by collecting and presenting evidence of their achievements. This course is taught outside the timetable primarily through Google Classroom.
This course provides opportunities for students to:
- Create a personalized inquiry
- Examine and demonstrate connections between their learning and their future
- Build a Capstone Project that shows new learning and connects to their focus
- Share their learning at a Grad Gallery Event. These presentations celebrate student learning and provide opportunities for students to reflect on their personal growth
- Participate and document 30 hours of Paid or Volunteer Work Experience
This course is mandatory for graduation.